Thursday 8 December 2011

Annoying companies and the craft of being at home

Let just start with annoying compannies, Ive worked out i dont get any wireless internet at my place, I attempted to upload pic on my blog the other day and after 3 hours gave up. I only seem to get 2bars of internet at my place, I dont have a home phone so not connected through that. I simply have a wireless dongle.. looks like ill have to look into upgrading...
now on to the crafts, I have found myself to have an obsession with op shops knitting and sewing ALL-IN-ONE!
I am having a daugter in march, so have been knitting like crazy but now im sewing skirts and adding a knitted bodice to the skirt to make a two tone dress.... some have turned out so cute, almost like a shop made dress.... i wish i could upload pics but it takes all day.... hopefully will get down the street in a few days where i can upload some pics for everyone to see.....
i should get back to the cleaning.....
Maybe even some more crafty things this arvo when this warmth cools....

1 comment:

  1. Was just thinking if you download instagram app onto your phone and take photos using that then they are uploaded to instagram and you can just attach thephoto through the url rather than uploading to blogger. I'll see if I can help you on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete